TEHRAN –(Iranart) * Photos by Mitra Torabi are on display in an exhibition at Atashzad Gallery. The exhibit named “Life Melody” will run until July 16 at the gallery located at 3 North Abbaspur (Tavanir) St., near Vanak Sq.
* An exhibition of photos by Emad Dowlati is currently underway at Behnam Daheshpur Gallery.
The exhibit titled “The Moment” has been organized to raise funds for people suffering from cancer.
The showcase will be running until July 12 at the gallery located at 13 Marmari Alley, off Masjedi Alley, Jabarian St. in the Farmanieh neighborhood.
* A collection of paintings by Mehdi Mohammadi is on display in an exhibition at Gallery No. 26.
The exhibit entitled “Double” will run until July 18 at the gallery that can be found at 26 Salmanpur-Zahir St., in the East Farmanieh neighborhood.
* An exhibition of paintings by Mahdieh Doostvandi is currently underway at Elaheh Gallery.
The exhibit named “Transformation of the Mind of Modern Man” will be held until July 17 at the gallery located at 47 Golfam St., off Africa Ave.
* Paintings by Tolu Nasseri are on display in an exhibition at Negah Gallery.
The exhibition titled “Recent” will continue until July 19 at the gallery, which can be found at 64 Ghafari St., Jam St., Motahhari Ave.
* Hoor Gallery is showcasing sets of installation art and paintings by Saba Niknam and French artist Guillaume Barth.
The exhibition named “Last Flight of Simorgh” runs until July 28 at the gallery located at 12 Naeimi Alley, North Mirza Shirazi Ave., off Motahhari St.
* Sets of installation art and photos by Sara Sassani are being shown at Arte Gallery.
The exhibit named “Destruction” will be running until July 13 at the gallery located on Molla Sadra St. near Vanak Square.