The exhibit entitled “Magic of Hands” will run until November 5 at the gallery located at No. 11, 12th Alley, Mir Emad St.
* Shayan Afshar is hanging his latest paintings in an exhibition at Mah-e Mehr Gallery.
The exhibit named “A Journey in the Arteries of Colors and Times” runs until November 12 at the gallery located at 7 Nilufar Alley, off Africa Ave.
* Paintings by Monir Zamani are currently on display in an exhibition at Haft Samar Gallery.
The exhibit runs until October 31 at the gallery located at No. 8, Fifth Alley, Kuh-e Nur St., Motahari Ave.
* An exhibition paintings by Kambiz Hazratpur tilted “Unnamed/Dream” is currently underway at Shokuh Gallery.
The exhibit will continue until October 31 at the gallery located at 19 Amir Nuri Alley, North Salimi St. near Andarzgu Blvd.
* Paintings by Ali Esmaeil-lu are on display in an exhibition at Seyhun Gallery.
The paintings will be on view until November 7 at the gallery located at No. 11, 4th St., Vozara Ave.
* Ali Ganjavi is showcasing his latest painting collection “At Night” in an exhibition at Saye Gallery.
The exhibition runs until November 6 at the gallery located at No. 21, 13th Alley, Sanai St. off Karim Khan Ave.
* An exhibition of paintings by a group of artists, including Fatemeh Mohammadi, Mitra Bostani, Mohammadreza Firuzei, Ahmad Vakili and Ahmad Khalilifar, is underway at Saless Gallery.
The exhibit named “ColoRhythm” will run until October 31 at the gallery located at 148 Karim Khan Ave.
* E1 Gallery is playing host to an installation and photo exhibition by Hesam Raad and Moin Fiuzi.
Roham Shamekh is the curator of the exhibition entitled “Iran Has Villages Too”.
The exhibit runs until November 5 at the gallery that can be found at 1 Hamid Dead End, off Lesani Alley, Jebheh St., off Mahdieh St. in the Elahieh neighborhood.
* Idea Gallery is playing host to a retrospective of calligraphic painter Mehdi Kavosh.
The exhibition will run until November 1 until September 19 at the gallery located at 26, 18th St. off Sanai St., Karim Khan Ave.
* An exhibition of drawings by Kurosh Hashempur is underway at Golestan Gallery.
The drawings will be on view until October 31 at the gallery located at 34 Kamasai St. in the Darus neighborhood.
source: Tehran Times